The UAE is an acronym which stands for "United Arab Emirates". The UAE is a nation in the middle east and is one of the business and cultural centers of modern day Arabia. The UAE is also referred to as "The Emirates" and is famous around the world as both a luxury travel destination and also an international business hub.

There are a total of 7 emirates which make up the country of the UAE. However, the bulk of the countries business and tourism is shared between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The UAE has a total population of about 10,000,000. Of that, 20% are UAE natives referred to as Emiratis and the remaining 80% are a broad mix of expats from almost every country in the world. The rapid growth of the UAE over the last 50 years was fueled by incredible & visionary government leadership and progressive policies. The Emirates is one of the safest countries in the world and the UAE is a prized destination to both work and live.